WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Gerald C. Cherico formerly of White Plains died Oct. 18 in San Diego. He was 88.
Cherico served in the Marine Corps as a paratrooper during World War II. He was a past president of the Professional Photographers Association of California and a retired quality control director for Photic Labs.
He is survived by a daughter, Nancy Fair, of Atlanta, Ga.; three brothers, Frank Cherico, of Ossining, Robert (Alice) Cherico, of Greenwich, Conn., and Rudolph (Margaret) Cherico, of White Plains; a sister, Katherine Cherico, of Hickory, N.C.; a granddaughter; a great-grandson; and 15 nieces and nephews.
Cherico was predeceased by his parents, Frank and Mary Cherico; two sons, Gerald Cherico Jr. and Gregory Cherico; three brothers, Vincent, Ross and Arthur; and two sisters, Frances Cherico and Frieda Passerelli.
A private memorial service will be held at a later date.
- 1 White Plains Neighbors Of Proposed FASNY School Plan Saturday Protest
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI