WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – George "Joseph" Cavallero formerly of White Plains died Oct. 12. He was 95.
Cavallero worked as a bus driver in Manhattan for many years and lived in Staten Island, N.Y. He retired in 1977 and moved to White Plains and later to Kendal-on-Hudson in Sleepy Hollow.
He was predeceased by his wife of 68 years, Nina Cavallero.
He is survived by three children, George (Lillian), of Mount Kisco, Linda (Andreas) Laddis, of Shrewsbury, Mass., and John (Mary), of White Plains; and six grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m., on Nov. 10, at Kendal-on-Hudson. Burial will be private at White Plains Rural Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Kendal-on-Hudson, One Kendal Way, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591.
- 1 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In White Plains, Rye, Rye Brook
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Makes Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 3 White Plains Scholar Named National Achievement Semifinalist
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About Tax Rebate Scam