WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – George "Joseph" Cavallero formerly of White Plains died Oct. 12. He was 95.
Cavallero worked as a bus driver in Manhattan for many years and lived in Staten Island, N.Y. He retired in 1977 and moved to White Plains and later to Kendal-on-Hudson in Sleepy Hollow.
He was predeceased by his wife of 68 years, Nina Cavallero.
He is survived by three children, George (Lillian), of Mount Kisco, Linda (Andreas) Laddis, of Shrewsbury, Mass., and John (Mary), of White Plains; and six grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m., on Nov. 10, at Kendal-on-Hudson. Burial will be private at White Plains Rural Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Kendal-on-Hudson, One Kendal Way, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591.
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 White Plains Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday