WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – George "Joseph" Cavallero formerly of White Plains died Oct. 12. He was 95.
Cavallero worked as a bus driver in Manhattan for many years and lived in Staten Island, N.Y. He retired in 1977 and moved to White Plains and later to Kendal-on-Hudson in Sleepy Hollow.
He was predeceased by his wife of 68 years, Nina Cavallero.
He is survived by three children, George (Lillian), of Mount Kisco, Linda (Andreas) Laddis, of Shrewsbury, Mass., and John (Mary), of White Plains; and six grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m., on Nov. 10, at Kendal-on-Hudson. Burial will be private at White Plains Rural Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Kendal-on-Hudson, One Kendal Way, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591.
- 1 White Plains Ranks As Best Town To Live In New York
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Letter: 'Cardinal Dolan Makes No Sense Whatsoever' On Merging Churches
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit