WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Gary W. Jackson of White Plains died June 5. He was 58.
Jackson was born Nov. 26, 1955, in Mt. Vernon, to Frances Signorelli and Alan F. Jackson. For the past 10 years he worked as an I.T. systems engineer at UBS.
Jackson is survived by his wife, Marie; and mother, Frances; children, Lindsey Jackson of Rye Brook and Ryan Jackson of Port Chester; brothers, Robert and Donald; and sisters, Diane Petili, LuAnne Vilasi and Linda Gonzalez. He was predeceased by his father, Alan; and brother, Rory.
Calling hours are Sunday, June 8 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Monday, June 9 at the St. Gregory the Great Church, 215 Halstead Ave., Harrison. Interment at the Kensico Cemetery, Lakeview Ave., Valhalla.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 4 White Plains Native Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Going To Be A Dad
- 5 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury