WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Gary W. Jackson of White Plains died June 5. He was 58.
Jackson was born Nov. 26, 1955, in Mt. Vernon, to Frances Signorelli and Alan F. Jackson. For the past 10 years he worked as an I.T. systems engineer at UBS.
Jackson is survived by his wife, Marie; and mother, Frances; children, Lindsey Jackson of Rye Brook and Ryan Jackson of Port Chester; brothers, Robert and Donald; and sisters, Diane Petili, LuAnne Vilasi and Linda Gonzalez. He was predeceased by his father, Alan; and brother, Rory.
Calling hours are Sunday, June 8 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Monday, June 9 at the St. Gregory the Great Church, 215 Halstead Ave., Harrison. Interment at the Kensico Cemetery, Lakeview Ave., Valhalla.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In White Plains, Rye, Rye Brook
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer