WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Frederick Michael Della Crosse of White Plains died Nov. 2 at home, surrounded by his family. She was 69.
He was born March 29, 1943, in Port Chester to Anthony and Gloria Della Crosse. He graduated from Westchester Community College and the School of Visual Arts in New York City. He also had a successful career with Phillip Morris USA.
Della Crosse is survived by his wife of 44 years, Carolann La'Brusciano; two brothers, Ralph (Shelley) Della Crosse and Anthony Della Crosse Jr., both of Jacksonville, Fla.; a sister-in-law, Eileen; a brother-in-law, Robert DeFazio, of Corolla, N.C.; his mother-in-law, Marge La'Brusciano, of Mamaroneck; and many nieces and nephews.
Visitation was held Monday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian burial was celebrated Tuesday at Most Holy Trinity Church in Mamaroneck.
Memorial donations may be made to Hospice and Palliative Care, 95 S. Broadway, White Plains, NY 10601.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In White Plains; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward White Plains, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 White Plains Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency
- 5 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell