WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Frederick Michael Della Crosse of White Plains died Nov. 2 at home, surrounded by his family. She was 69.
He was born March 29, 1943, in Port Chester to Anthony and Gloria Della Crosse. He graduated from Westchester Community College and the School of Visual Arts in New York City. He also had a successful career with Phillip Morris USA.
Della Crosse is survived by his wife of 44 years, Carolann La'Brusciano; two brothers, Ralph (Shelley) Della Crosse and Anthony Della Crosse Jr., both of Jacksonville, Fla.; a sister-in-law, Eileen; a brother-in-law, Robert DeFazio, of Corolla, N.C.; his mother-in-law, Marge La'Brusciano, of Mamaroneck; and many nieces and nephews.
Visitation was held Monday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian burial was celebrated Tuesday at Most Holy Trinity Church in Mamaroneck.
Memorial donations may be made to Hospice and Palliative Care, 95 S. Broadway, White Plains, NY 10601.
- 1 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 4 White Plains Woman Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 5 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day