VALHALLA, N.Y. - Frank L. Chiera of Valhalla died June 9. He was 81.
Chiera was born Oct. 22, 1932, to Vincent and Domenica (nee Martelli) Chiera in Greenburgh. He was a retired teacher and coach in the White Plains Schools.
Chiera is survived by his children, Frank L. Jr. (Cynthia) Chiera of Cold Spring and Lisa (Christopher) Eisdorfer of Cooper City, Fla.; and five grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Julie (nee Dolinish) Chiera; and brothers, Nicholas and Joseph.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 11 from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 12 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church, White Plains. Entombment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Benefitting Children with Cancer at http://www.chierafamilyfoundation.org
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 4 White Plains Native Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Going To Be A Dad
- 5 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury