COLUMBUS, Ga. - Esther T. McLeod of Columbus, formerly of White Plains, N.Y., and Vero Beach, Fla., died June 16. She was 88.
McLeod was born Oct. 12, 1925. She spent most of her life living in White Plains, N.Y., before retiring to Vero Beach, Fla., then Georgia. She retired from the Presbyterian Hospital, Westchester Psychiatric Center after 27 years of service as an administrator in outpatient service. Hospital School coordinator, inpatient and administrator and school coordinator, day hospital.
McLeod is survived by her sister, Regina M. Hasey of Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; daughter-in-law, Donna Mc Leod; five grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her sister, Claire M. McAvoy; brother, Martin J. Boucher Jr.; and stepchildren, Barbara J. McKay, P.O. Allen B. Mc Leod, and Diana M. Bonner.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 8 at Our Lady of Sorrows Church, 920 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY 10605.
- 1 New York Archdiocese Could Merge White Plains Parishes
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Paul Fried Named New White Plains Schools Superintendent
- 4 NY Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester