WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Eileen Albina Harris, a White Plains resident, died Aug 1. She was 66.
Albina was born Dec 21, 1946, in Yonkers, to Louis and Eileen (Donnelly) Paglia.
Albina is survived by her children, Christine Iarocci of Rye, Brian Harris of White Plains and Jo-Ann Leichtweiss of The Bronx; sisters, Frances (George) Kennedy of Malta, Madelyn (Richard) Lanigan of Port St. Lucy, Fla., and Diane Lund of Wallkill; three grandchildren. She was predeceased by son, Anthony Leichtweiss.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated Monday, Aug 5 at the Chapel at Gate of Heaven Cemetery. Interment to follow.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola