WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Eileen Albina Harris, a White Plains resident, died Aug 1. She was 66.
Albina was born Dec 21, 1946, in Yonkers, to Louis and Eileen (Donnelly) Paglia.
Albina is survived by her children, Christine Iarocci of Rye, Brian Harris of White Plains and Jo-Ann Leichtweiss of The Bronx; sisters, Frances (George) Kennedy of Malta, Madelyn (Richard) Lanigan of Port St. Lucy, Fla., and Diane Lund of Wallkill; three grandchildren. She was predeceased by son, Anthony Leichtweiss.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated Monday, Aug 5 at the Chapel at Gate of Heaven Cemetery. Interment to follow.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Sustainable Westchester To Develop Solar Photovoltaic Systems