WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Eileen Albina Harris, a White Plains resident, died Aug 1. She was 66.
Albina was born Dec 21, 1946, in Yonkers, to Louis and Eileen (Donnelly) Paglia.
Albina is survived by her children, Christine Iarocci of Rye, Brian Harris of White Plains and Jo-Ann Leichtweiss of The Bronx; sisters, Frances (George) Kennedy of Malta, Madelyn (Richard) Lanigan of Port St. Lucy, Fla., and Diane Lund of Wallkill; three grandchildren. She was predeceased by son, Anthony Leichtweiss.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated Monday, Aug 5 at the Chapel at Gate of Heaven Cemetery. Interment to follow.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Three White Plains Businesses Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash In White Plains
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says