WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Eileen Albina Harris, a White Plains resident, died Aug 1. She was 66.
Albina was born Dec 21, 1946, in Yonkers, to Louis and Eileen (Donnelly) Paglia.
Albina is survived by her children, Christine Iarocci of Rye, Brian Harris of White Plains and Jo-Ann Leichtweiss of The Bronx; sisters, Frances (George) Kennedy of Malta, Madelyn (Richard) Lanigan of Port St. Lucy, Fla., and Diane Lund of Wallkill; three grandchildren. She was predeceased by son, Anthony Leichtweiss.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated Monday, Aug 5 at the Chapel at Gate of Heaven Cemetery. Interment to follow.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Snow Could Return To White Plains For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await White Plains Saturday