WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Eileen Albina Harris, a White Plains resident, died Aug 1. She was 66.
Albina was born Dec 21, 1946, in Yonkers, to Louis and Eileen (Donnelly) Paglia.
Albina is survived by her children, Christine Iarocci of Rye, Brian Harris of White Plains and Jo-Ann Leichtweiss of The Bronx; sisters, Frances (George) Kennedy of Malta, Madelyn (Richard) Lanigan of Port St. Lucy, Fla., and Diane Lund of Wallkill; three grandchildren. She was predeceased by son, Anthony Leichtweiss.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated Monday, Aug 5 at the Chapel at Gate of Heaven Cemetery. Interment to follow.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Stepinac Grad Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler Breaks Windshield
- 5 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders