SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Edith Elinore Manley (nee Goffin) of Scarsdale died April 25. She was 94.
Manley was born in Staten Island, she was a resident for 60 years. She was head bank teller at Manufacturer's Hanover Trust and cook at Creative Beginnings Children's Center. She was a volunteer at White Plains Hospital. She was a member of St. Theresa's R.C. Church.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 29 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Matthew Funeral Home, 2508 Victory Blvd., Staten Island, NY 10314. Funeral Service will be held Tuesday 29 at 7:30 p.m.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola