SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Edith Elinore Manley (nee Goffin) of Scarsdale died April 25. She was 94.
Manley was born in Staten Island, she was a resident for 60 years. She was head bank teller at Manufacturer's Hanover Trust and cook at Creative Beginnings Children's Center. She was a volunteer at White Plains Hospital. She was a member of St. Theresa's R.C. Church.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 29 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Matthew Funeral Home, 2508 Victory Blvd., Staten Island, NY 10314. Funeral Service will be held Tuesday 29 at 7:30 p.m.
- 1 White Plains Neighbors Of Proposed FASNY School Plan Saturday Protest
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition