WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Dorothy J. Stipo of White Plains died July 7. She was 80.
Stipo was born June 19, 1934, in Port Chester, to George and Elizabeth Pinckney.
Stipo is survived by her daughters, Lori Zawacki of Ossining, Luann (James) New and Dawn DeRaffele both of North White Plains; 10 grandchildren; two great grandchildren; and sister,
Joan Mastrantuono of Rhode Island. She was predeceased by her parents; daughter, Donna M. Stipo; three brothers; and two sisters.
There will be no calling hours. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 9 at the Holy Name of Jesus Church, Valhalla. Interment at Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs The Westchester In White Plains
- 3 Luxury Apartment Project Spurs Downtown Development In White Plains
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway