WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Dorothy J. Stipo of White Plains died July 7. She was 80.
Stipo was born June 19, 1934, in Port Chester, to George and Elizabeth Pinckney.
Stipo is survived by her daughters, Lori Zawacki of Ossining, Luann (James) New and Dawn DeRaffele both of North White Plains; 10 grandchildren; two great grandchildren; and sister,
Joan Mastrantuono of Rhode Island. She was predeceased by her parents; daughter, Donna M. Stipo; three brothers; and two sisters.
There will be no calling hours. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 9 at the Holy Name of Jesus Church, Valhalla. Interment at Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola