WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Dorothy J. Stipo of White Plains died July 7. She was 80.
Stipo was born June 19, 1934, in Port Chester, to George and Elizabeth Pinckney.
Stipo is survived by her daughters, Lori Zawacki of Ossining, Luann (James) New and Dawn DeRaffele both of North White Plains; 10 grandchildren; two great grandchildren; and sister,
Joan Mastrantuono of Rhode Island. She was predeceased by her parents; daughter, Donna M. Stipo; three brothers; and two sisters.
There will be no calling hours. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 9 at the Holy Name of Jesus Church, Valhalla. Interment at Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: www.hawthornefuneralhome.com
- 1 Victim In DWI Crash Sues White Plains Bar
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 5 Astorino Pledges Westchester County Will Grow 'Smarter, Safer, Stronger'