WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Dorothy Foster O’Toole of White Plains died Jan. 14. She was 82.
O’Toole was born Nov. 9, 1931, in Brooklyn, to Alma Foster (Tisch) and Walter Clarke Foster. After marriage she lived with her husband in Island Park as well as in White Plains.
O’Toole is survived by her brother, Thomas (Erika) Foster of Boca Raton Fla.; children, Dorothy O’Toole of Manhattan Beach, Calif., Robert (Kim) O’Toole of White Plains, Lizanne O’Toole (Louis McIntyre) of White Plains, Timothy (Joanie) O’Toole of Stanford, Calif., and Tiffany O’Toole (Douglas Flaherty) of Rye; 13 grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Thomas; sons, Thomas Francis O’Toole and Brendan Thomas O’Toole (Joan); brothers, Robert Alan Foster and Walter Clark Foster; and granddaughter, Fallon O’Toole McIntyre.
There will be no calling hours. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 21 at Our Lady of Sorrows Church in White Plains. Burial will follow the funeral at Holy Cross Cemetery in Brooklyn.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to The Sisters of the Divine Compassion, c/o Sr. Carol Wagner, 52 N. Broadway, White Plains, NY 10603, for their mission and care of senior sisters into the future.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 White Plains Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits White Plains