NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Dorothy Battistelli of North White Plains died May 11. She was 99.
Battistelli was born Aug. 9, 1914, in White Plains. She worked for the American Lung Association in White Plains, and volunteered at Rosary Hill Home in Hawthorne, and Burke Rehabilitation in White Plains. She was a member of the Rosary Altar Society of Holy Name of Jesus Church in Valhalla.
Battistelli is survived by her daughter, Suzanne Paterson of Fleischmanns; five grandchildren; six great grandchildren; and two great great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, McKinley Battistelli; son, Robert Battistelli; great grandchild, Noah; and brother, Harry Clark.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 15 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, May 16 at the Holy Name of Jesus Church, Valhalla. Interment at Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to St.Judes Children’s Hospital in Memphis, Tenn.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury
- 3 White Plains Council Vote On French-American School Expected On Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Man Charged With Unlawfully Collecting Unemployment
- 5 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery