WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Donald O'Brien of White Plains died July 26. He was 59.
O’Brien was born March 1, 1955, to Donald and Jackie Ellen O'Brien in Manhattan. For the past 35 years he worked as a musician playing the drums.
O’Brien is survived by his wife, Louise; son, Timothy O'Brien; mother, Jackie; and sister, Cheryl Ackner of Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 1 from 2 to 6 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 28 at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Interment at the White Plains Rural Cemetery, 167 North Broadway, White Plains.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 4 White Plains Native Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Going To Be A Dad
- 5 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury