WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Donald O'Brien of White Plains died July 26. He was 59.
O’Brien was born March 1, 1955, to Donald and Jackie Ellen O'Brien in Manhattan. For the past 35 years he worked as a musician playing the drums.
O’Brien is survived by his wife, Louise; son, Timothy O'Brien; mother, Jackie; and sister, Cheryl Ackner of Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 1 from 2 to 6 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 28 at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Interment at the White Plains Rural Cemetery, 167 North Broadway, White Plains.
- 1 White Plains Ranks As Best Town To Live In New York
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History