WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Donald O'Brien of White Plains died July 26. He was 59.
O’Brien was born March 1, 1955, to Donald and Jackie Ellen O'Brien in Manhattan. For the past 35 years he worked as a musician playing the drums.
O’Brien is survived by his wife, Louise; son, Timothy O'Brien; mother, Jackie; and sister, Cheryl Ackner of Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 1 from 2 to 6 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 28 at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Interment at the White Plains Rural Cemetery, 167 North Broadway, White Plains.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In White Plains; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward White Plains, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For White Plains
- 5 White Plains HS Postpones SAT Exams Because Of Inclement Weather