WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Donald O'Brien of White Plains died July 26. He was 59.
O’Brien was born March 1, 1955, to Donald and Jackie Ellen O'Brien in Manhattan. For the past 35 years he worked as a musician playing the drums.
O’Brien is survived by his wife, Louise; son, Timothy O'Brien; mother, Jackie; and sister, Cheryl Ackner of Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 1 from 2 to 6 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 28 at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Interment at the White Plains Rural Cemetery, 167 North Broadway, White Plains.
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 White Plains Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits White Plains