WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Donald O'Brien of White Plains died July 26. He was 59.
O’Brien was born March 1, 1955, to Donald and Jackie Ellen O'Brien in Manhattan. For the past 35 years he worked as a musician playing the drums.
O’Brien is survived by his wife, Louise; son, Timothy O'Brien; mother, Jackie; and sister, Cheryl Ackner of Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 1 from 2 to 6 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 28 at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Interment at the White Plains Rural Cemetery, 167 North Broadway, White Plains.
- 1 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 2 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 5 Stepinac High School Honors Alumni, Partners At Fundraiser