WEST HAVERSTRAW, N.Y. - Dolores H. Kenny Cronin of West Haverstraw Tuesday, May 13. She was 85.
Cronin was born March 26, 1929, in Manhattan, to Edward and Agnes Boyle Kenny. She attended St. Rose of Lima school in Manhattan and graduated from Sacred Heart School in the Bronx. She graduated from Aquinas High School in the Bronx in 1947. She retired from AT&T in White Plains in 1985. She worked for Lifechem, as a claims processor and retired in 1995. She taught religion for a few years at St Gregory Barbarigo School. She was a volunteer at the Stony Point food pantry. She belonged to the Historical Society and RCC senior citizens.
Cronin is survived by her nephews, Edward and Robert; and niece, Susan. She was predeceased by her husband, Michael Cronin; and sister, Anne Federico.
Calling hours are Friday, May 16 at Edward C. Finn Funeral Home, Stony Point, New York. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 17 at St. Gregory Barbarigo Church Garnerville.
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 5 Sex Offenders Live Near White Plains Pre-K's, Report Says