WHITE PLAINS/SCARSDALE, N.Y. - David C. Zimmermann of White Plains/Scarsdale and Naples Fla., died Jan.18. He was 74.
Zimmerman was born Dec. 18, 1939, in Washington DC, to Oliver E. and Charlotte Virginia Herron Zimmermann. He graduated from White Plains High School in 1958 and attended University of Florida and graduated from Pratt Institute. He served in the U.S. Army. He was a local architect and business owner and was a longtime member of Scarsdale Golf Club and a USTA official.
Zimmerman is survived by his wife, Frances Savino Zimmermann; and daughters, Kristin and Tracy.
Calling hours are Thursday, Jan. 23 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. and service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, Jan. 24 at McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home, 491 Mamaroneck Ave., WP. Burial directly following at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit; http://www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh