WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Christopher Anthony Rovello of White Plains died Monday, Jan. 13. He was 52.
Rovello was born May 22, 1961; son of Molly Rovello of New Fairfield, formerly of Thornwood, N.Y., and Michael L. Rovello.
Rovello is survived by his siblings, Barbara Lynn and Cal Kaplow of New Fairfield, and Michael and Lisa Rovello, of Trumbull; and nieces and nephews. His father, Michael; and a nephew, Louis Kaplow, died earlier.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 15 from 4 to 7 p.m. at Beecher Funeral Home in Pleasantville. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m., Thursday, Jan. 16, at Holy Innocents Roman Catholic Church in Pleasantville.
Memorial donations may be made to: Cerebral Palsy of Westchester Attn: Gary Morello 1186 King St., Rye Brook, NY 10573.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County