WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Christopher Anthony Rovello of White Plains died Monday, Jan. 13. He was 52.
Rovello was born May 22, 1961; son of Molly Rovello of New Fairfield, formerly of Thornwood, N.Y., and Michael L. Rovello.
Rovello is survived by his siblings, Barbara Lynn and Cal Kaplow of New Fairfield, and Michael and Lisa Rovello, of Trumbull; and nieces and nephews. His father, Michael; and a nephew, Louis Kaplow, died earlier.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 15 from 4 to 7 p.m. at Beecher Funeral Home in Pleasantville. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m., Thursday, Jan. 16, at Holy Innocents Roman Catholic Church in Pleasantville.
Memorial donations may be made to: Cerebral Palsy of Westchester Attn: Gary Morello 1186 King St., Rye Brook, NY 10573.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 3 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting
- 4 White Plains Shopping Center Has Been Spruced Up With Fashion, Bowling
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion