WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Christopher Anthony Rovello of White Plains died Monday, Jan. 13. He was 52.
Rovello was born May 22, 1961; son of Molly Rovello of New Fairfield, formerly of Thornwood, N.Y., and Michael L. Rovello.
Rovello is survived by his siblings, Barbara Lynn and Cal Kaplow of New Fairfield, and Michael and Lisa Rovello, of Trumbull; and nieces and nephews. His father, Michael; and a nephew, Louis Kaplow, died earlier.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 15 from 4 to 7 p.m. at Beecher Funeral Home in Pleasantville. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m., Thursday, Jan. 16, at Holy Innocents Roman Catholic Church in Pleasantville.
Memorial donations may be made to: Cerebral Palsy of Westchester Attn: Gary Morello 1186 King St., Rye Brook, NY 10573.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders
- 4 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 White Plains' AMF Bowling Center Renovated, Re-opening As Bowlmor Lanes