WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Christopher Anthony Rovello of White Plains died Monday, Jan. 13. He was 52.
Rovello was born May 22, 1961; son of Molly Rovello of New Fairfield, formerly of Thornwood, N.Y., and Michael L. Rovello.
Rovello is survived by his siblings, Barbara Lynn and Cal Kaplow of New Fairfield, and Michael and Lisa Rovello, of Trumbull; and nieces and nephews. His father, Michael; and a nephew, Louis Kaplow, died earlier.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 15 from 4 to 7 p.m. at Beecher Funeral Home in Pleasantville. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m., Thursday, Jan. 16, at Holy Innocents Roman Catholic Church in Pleasantville.
Memorial donations may be made to: Cerebral Palsy of Westchester Attn: Gary Morello 1186 King St., Rye Brook, NY 10573.
- 1 Cuomo Lessens Ebola Quarantine Protocols Due To Outside Pressure
- 2 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd