WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Charles "Charlie" F. Thompson, a former White Plains resident, died suddenly Nov. 16. He was 53.
He was born Feb. 13, 1959, in White Plains to Robert and Risabetta Pazienzo Thompson. A classic car enthusiast, Thompson was a former city of White Plains employee. He was most recently a resident of Carmel.
He is survived by his wife, Kathryn Marano Thompson; his mother; and two brothers, Bob and Steven Thompson, both of White Plains. He was predeceased by his father.
Visitation is 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at McMahon, Lyon and Hartnett Funeral Home in White Plains. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Our Lady of Sorrows Church in White Plains. Interment will be private.
Memorial donations may be made to the Putnam Humane Society.
- 1 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 2 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 3 White Plains Cop Hid Computer Hard Drive After Killings, Report Says
- 4 White Plains Actress, School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts
- 5 White Plains Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm