WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Charles "Charlie" F. Thompson, a former White Plains resident, died suddenly Nov. 16. He was 53.
He was born Feb. 13, 1959, in White Plains to Robert and Risabetta Pazienzo Thompson. A classic car enthusiast, Thompson was a former city of White Plains employee. He was most recently a resident of Carmel.
He is survived by his wife, Kathryn Marano Thompson; his mother; and two brothers, Bob and Steven Thompson, both of White Plains. He was predeceased by his father.
Visitation is 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at McMahon, Lyon and Hartnett Funeral Home in White Plains. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Our Lady of Sorrows Church in White Plains. Interment will be private.
Memorial donations may be made to the Putnam Humane Society.
- 1 White Plains Woman Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 White Plains Fires Longtime Public Works Commissioner
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says