WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Charles "Charlie" F. Thompson, a former White Plains resident, died suddenly Nov. 16. He was 53.
He was born Feb. 13, 1959, in White Plains to Robert and Risabetta Pazienzo Thompson. A classic car enthusiast, Thompson was a former city of White Plains employee. He was most recently a resident of Carmel.
He is survived by his wife, Kathryn Marano Thompson; his mother; and two brothers, Bob and Steven Thompson, both of White Plains. He was predeceased by his father.
Visitation is 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at McMahon, Lyon and Hartnett Funeral Home in White Plains. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Our Lady of Sorrows Church in White Plains. Interment will be private.
Memorial donations may be made to the Putnam Humane Society.
- 1 Victim In DWI Crash Sues White Plains Bar
- 2 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Bronx River Parkway Closures Planned Thursday, Friday In Westchester
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In White Plains