WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Catherine Terry Luongo, a White Plains resident, died May 15. She was 74.
Luongo was born Aug. 18, 1939, in Selina, Tenn., to James and Tribbie (Overstreet) Terry. She worked at Purchase College SUNY for 20 years until her retirement in 1999.
Luongo is survived by her daughter, Katherine Luongo of Boston, Mass.; brother, Peyton Terry; and numerous nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Angelo Luongo; and four brothers.
Calling hours are Monday, May 19 from 5 to 9 p.m. Funeral Services will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, May 20 at the Westchester Church of Christ Church, 511 North St., White Plains. Interment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Danger Lurks At Many Westchester Intersections
- 2 Christina Ruth Buckley Silverman, 46, White Plains Resident
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring