WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Catherine Terry Luongo, a White Plains resident, died May 15. She was 74.
Luongo was born Aug. 18, 1939, in Selina, Tenn., to James and Tribbie (Overstreet) Terry. She worked at Purchase College SUNY for 20 years until her retirement in 1999.
Luongo is survived by her daughter, Katherine Luongo of Boston, Mass.; brother, Peyton Terry; and numerous nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Angelo Luongo; and four brothers.
Calling hours are Monday, May 19 from 5 to 9 p.m. Funeral Services will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, May 20 at the Westchester Church of Christ Church, 511 North St., White Plains. Interment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 White Plains Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For White Plains
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward White Plains, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 White Plains HS Postpones SAT Exams Because Of Inclement Weather