WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Catherine Terry Luongo, a White Plains resident, died May 15. She was 74.
Luongo was born Aug. 18, 1939, in Selina, Tenn., to James and Tribbie (Overstreet) Terry. She worked at Purchase College SUNY for 20 years until her retirement in 1999.
Luongo is survived by her daughter, Katherine Luongo of Boston, Mass.; brother, Peyton Terry; and numerous nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Angelo Luongo; and four brothers.
Calling hours are Monday, May 19 from 5 to 9 p.m. Funeral Services will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, May 20 at the Westchester Church of Christ Church, 511 North St., White Plains. Interment will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 4 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence
- 5 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting