WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Casimir A. Rapala, “Cass”, a White Plains resident, died Feb. 24. He was 62.
Rapala was born July 5, 1951, in Poland, to Wiktor and Stanislawa Kluz Rapala. He served in the U.S. Army in the early 1970s. He worked as a cook at Nyack Hospital for five years and before that he worked at White Plains Hospital.
Rapala is survived by his wife, Karen of White Plains; sons, Joshua Rapala of Dutchess County, Mark Rapala of Dutchess County and Christopher Allen of Yonkers; brother, Joseph A. Rapala of Putnam Valley; and sister, Ann Rapala Costa of Ramsey, N.J.
A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church in White Plains.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to SRASMF- the Sergeant Richard A. Smith Memorial Foundation, 275 Rose Rd. West Nyack, NY 10994, or the Veterans Drug and Rehabilitation or a charity of your choice.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 2 Westchester County Exec Astorino Shares Why His Kids Will Opt Out
- 3 Two Westchester Post Offices Offer Extended Hours For Tax Day
- 4 White Plains Doctor Predicts Tough Days Ahead For Spring Allergies
- 5 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates