WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Casimir A. Rapala, “Cass”, a White Plains resident, died Feb. 24. He was 62.
Rapala was born July 5, 1951, in Poland, to Wiktor and Stanislawa Kluz Rapala. He served in the U.S. Army in the early 1970s. He worked as a cook at Nyack Hospital for five years and before that he worked at White Plains Hospital.
Rapala is survived by his wife, Karen of White Plains; sons, Joshua Rapala of Dutchess County, Mark Rapala of Dutchess County and Christopher Allen of Yonkers; brother, Joseph A. Rapala of Putnam Valley; and sister, Ann Rapala Costa of Ramsey, N.J.
A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church in White Plains.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to SRASMF- the Sergeant Richard A. Smith Memorial Foundation, 275 Rose Rd. West Nyack, NY 10994, or the Veterans Drug and Rehabilitation or a charity of your choice.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 FASNY Plan Could 'Disrupt' White Plains Schools' Operations, Officials Say
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving White Plains Banks
- 3 White Plains Ranks Among Best Small-To-Midsize Cities In US
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App