WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Carmine Izzo Jr., a White Plains resident, died July 5. He was 74.
Izzo was born June 8, 1940, in White Plains, to Carmine and Katherine Izzo. He was a graduate of White Plains High School in 1958, and joined the U.S. Army reserves in 1960 and served until 1966. He was a self-employed electrician and worked for over 50 years at his trade.
Izzo is survived by his wife, Ursula of White Plains; mother, Katherine Izzo of White Plains; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his brother, Domenic Izzo.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 8 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral service will be held at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 9 with Fr. Ralph Berg officiating at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church,
92 South Lexington Ave., White Plains. Interment at the Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
- 1 IRS Warns White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard