PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Bruce Alexander Waddell of Pleasantville died on Sunday, Aug. 3. He was 74.
Waddell was born in Yonkers, and the son of Andrew and Eleanor (Wevill) Waddell. He grew up in Tarrytown and graduated from Sleepy Hollow High School in 1958. He was a paid fireman in the City of White Plains from 1967 to 1982. He finished his working years as a construction project manager for Geomatrix Services, Inc. based in New Jersey.
Waddell is survived by his wife, Gloria; daughter, Phyllis Beverly of New Windsor; son, Richard (Laura) of Mohegan Lake; four grandchildren; and brother, Richard of Tenafly, N.J. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 7 at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. Interment at the Kensico Cemetery.
- 1 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 2 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 3 White Plains Cop Hid Computer Hard Drive After Killings, Report Says
- 4 White Plains Actress, School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts
- 5 White Plains Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm