PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Bruce Alexander Waddell of Pleasantville died on Sunday, Aug. 3. He was 74.
Waddell was born in Yonkers, and the son of Andrew and Eleanor (Wevill) Waddell. He grew up in Tarrytown and graduated from Sleepy Hollow High School in 1958. He was a paid fireman in the City of White Plains from 1967 to 1982. He finished his working years as a construction project manager for Geomatrix Services, Inc. based in New Jersey.
Waddell is survived by his wife, Gloria; daughter, Phyllis Beverly of New Windsor; son, Richard (Laura) of Mohegan Lake; four grandchildren; and brother, Richard of Tenafly, N.J. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 7 at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. Interment at the Kensico Cemetery.
- 1 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 4 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence
- 5 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting