PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Bruce Alexander Waddell of Pleasantville died on Sunday, Aug. 3. He was 74.
Waddell was born in Yonkers, and the son of Andrew and Eleanor (Wevill) Waddell. He grew up in Tarrytown and graduated from Sleepy Hollow High School in 1958. He was a paid fireman in the City of White Plains from 1967 to 1982. He finished his working years as a construction project manager for Geomatrix Services, Inc. based in New Jersey.
Waddell is survived by his wife, Gloria; daughter, Phyllis Beverly of New Windsor; son, Richard (Laura) of Mohegan Lake; four grandchildren; and brother, Richard of Tenafly, N.J. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 7 at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. Interment at the Kensico Cemetery.
- 1 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Sustainable Westchester To Develop Solar Photovoltaic Systems