WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Basilio F. Filacchione, “Buzzy”, a White Plains resident, died July 31. He was 78.
Filacchione was born Dec. 16, 1935, in the Bronx, to Frank and Maria Filacchione. He was a carpenter for more than 50 years.
Filacchione is survived by his wife, June of White Plains; his children, Frank Filacchione of Jacksonville, Fla., Michael (Susan) Filacchione of Jacksonville, Fla., Patrick (Gail) Filacchione of Katonah; stepchildren, Joseph Ceravole of Texas, June (Patrick) Murphy of Carmel and Philip Ceravole of White Plains; sister, Carolina Filacchione of Jacksonville Fla.; 14 grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by a son, Steven.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 1, from 5 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to either the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Inc., 262 Danny Thomas Pl Msc 512 Memphis, Tenn. or the charity of your choice.
- 1 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 2 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 5 Stepinac High School Honors Alumni, Partners At Fundraiser