WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Bartolo Drago of White Plains died Feb. 14. He was 77.
Drago was born Jan. 26, 1937, to Salvatore and Francesca (nee Giambona) Drago in
Drago is survived by his wife, Mary (nee McVicker) Drago of White Plains; children, John (Michelle) Drago of Red Hook, Anthony (Dagmara) Drago of Shrub Oak and Amy (Dan) Drago-Jordan of Hopewell Jct.; six grandchildren; a brother; and four sisters. He was predeceased by his parents; three brothers; and a sister.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 17 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18 at St. John the Evangelist Church, White Plains. Interment at the Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to a charity of one’s choice.
- 1 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In White Plains, Rye, Rye Brook
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Makes Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 3 White Plains Scholar Named National Achievement Semifinalist
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 22 Enterovirus Cases Confirmed In Westchester