WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Bartolo Drago of White Plains died Feb. 14. He was 77.
Drago was born Jan. 26, 1937, to Salvatore and Francesca (nee Giambona) Drago in
Drago is survived by his wife, Mary (nee McVicker) Drago of White Plains; children, John (Michelle) Drago of Red Hook, Anthony (Dagmara) Drago of Shrub Oak and Amy (Dan) Drago-Jordan of Hopewell Jct.; six grandchildren; a brother; and four sisters. He was predeceased by his parents; three brothers; and a sister.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 17 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18 at St. John the Evangelist Church, White Plains. Interment at the Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to a charity of one’s choice.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 White Plains Man Stopped With 480 Packets Of Heroin
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed