WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Bartolo Drago of White Plains died Feb. 14. He was 77.
Drago was born Jan. 26, 1937, to Salvatore and Francesca (nee Giambona) Drago in
Drago is survived by his wife, Mary (nee McVicker) Drago of White Plains; children, John (Michelle) Drago of Red Hook, Anthony (Dagmara) Drago of Shrub Oak and Amy (Dan) Drago-Jordan of Hopewell Jct.; six grandchildren; a brother; and four sisters. He was predeceased by his parents; three brothers; and a sister.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 17 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18 at St. John the Evangelist Church, White Plains. Interment at the Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to a charity of one’s choice.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 New Boutique Residential Rental Projects In White Plains Top Week's News
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95