WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Bartolo Drago of White Plains died Feb. 14. He was 77.
Drago was born Jan. 26, 1937, to Salvatore and Francesca (nee Giambona) Drago in
Drago is survived by his wife, Mary (nee McVicker) Drago of White Plains; children, John (Michelle) Drago of Red Hook, Anthony (Dagmara) Drago of Shrub Oak and Amy (Dan) Drago-Jordan of Hopewell Jct.; six grandchildren; a brother; and four sisters. He was predeceased by his parents; three brothers; and a sister.
Calling hours are Monday, Feb. 17 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18 at St. John the Evangelist Church, White Plains. Interment at the Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to a charity of one’s choice.
- 1 Father, Son Business Leaders From Westchester Share Dinner Spotlight
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 Police Investigating Reports Of Shots Fired In Harrison