VALHALLA, N.Y. - Arnold L. Pearson (Andy) of Valhalla died March 17. He was 88.
Pearson was born Jan. 2, 1926, to Anton and Martha (nee Erickson) Pearson in New York. He served in the U.S. Navy during World War II aboard the USS Success. He was a cable splicer for New York Telephone in White Plains.
Pearson is survived by his sons, Thomas A. (Mary Ellen) Pearson of Mt. Kisco, John (Debbi Wells) Pearson of South Lake Texas, William J. (Nancy) Pearson of North Salem, Christopher (Liz) Pearson of Doylestown, Pa.; brother, Robert (Francine) Pearson of East Moline, Ill.; 16 grandchildren; and seven great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Marie T. Pearson; brother, Herbert Pearson; son, Charles Pearson (Deborah Ann); and grandchild, Tommy Pearson.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home, where funeral services will be held Friday, March 21 at 10 a.m. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Pearson’s name may be made to a charity of your choice.
- 1 Three White Plains Businesses Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 White Plains Little League Baseball Teams Advance To State Playoffs
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash In White Plains
- 5 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious