YONKERS, N.Y. - Antonino Palesi, of Yonkers, died Monday, March 4. He was 73.
Palesi was born May 25, 1939, in Messina, Italy, son of Calogero and Maria (Ricevuto) Palesi. He worked at Bloomingdales in White Plains as a tailor.
Palesi is survived by his wife Giuseppina (Scolaro); his two sons Calogero and Theodore; and his daughter Maria Peloso.
Calling hours are 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Sinatra Memorial Home Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. The funeral will be at 10:45 a.m. Thursday at St. John The Baptist Church, 670 Yonkers Ave, Yonkers. Interment will be in Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
- 1 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel To Indiana