YONKERS, N.Y. - Antonino Palesi, of Yonkers, died Monday, March 4. He was 73.
Palesi was born May 25, 1939, in Messina, Italy, son of Calogero and Maria (Ricevuto) Palesi. He worked at Bloomingdales in White Plains as a tailor.
Palesi is survived by his wife Giuseppina (Scolaro); his two sons Calogero and Theodore; and his daughter Maria Peloso.
Calling hours are 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Sinatra Memorial Home Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. The funeral will be at 10:45 a.m. Thursday at St. John The Baptist Church, 670 Yonkers Ave, Yonkers. Interment will be in Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95