YONKERS, N.Y. - Antonino Palesi, of Yonkers, died Monday, March 4. He was 73.
Palesi was born May 25, 1939, in Messina, Italy, son of Calogero and Maria (Ricevuto) Palesi. He worked at Bloomingdales in White Plains as a tailor.
Palesi is survived by his wife Giuseppina (Scolaro); his two sons Calogero and Theodore; and his daughter Maria Peloso.
Calling hours are 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Sinatra Memorial Home Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. The funeral will be at 10:45 a.m. Thursday at St. John The Baptist Church, 670 Yonkers Ave, Yonkers. Interment will be in Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
- 1 White Plains Ranks Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 White Plains Housekeeper Charged With Scarsdale Larceny
- 3 Good Counsel Academy Will Move From White Plains
- 4 White Plains-Based The Peak Partners With MTK Tavern For New Music Series
- 5 College Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester