YONKERS, N.Y. - Antonino Palesi, of Yonkers, died Monday, March 4. He was 73.
Palesi was born May 25, 1939, in Messina, Italy, son of Calogero and Maria (Ricevuto) Palesi. He worked at Bloomingdales in White Plains as a tailor.
Palesi is survived by his wife Giuseppina (Scolaro); his two sons Calogero and Theodore; and his daughter Maria Peloso.
Calling hours are 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Sinatra Memorial Home Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers. The funeral will be at 10:45 a.m. Thursday at St. John The Baptist Church, 670 Yonkers Ave, Yonkers. Interment will be in Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Paul Fried Named New White Plains Schools Superintendent
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In White Plains
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 White Plains HS Community Mourns Loss Of Teacher, Coach Tom Eaton