WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Ann A Wolff, a former White Plains resident, died Aug. 20. She was 81.
Wolff was born Oct. 10, 1932, in White Plains, to Luis M and Dorothy (Benziger) Argueso. She worked at the Westchester County Medical Center as an administrative assistant for many years before retiring.
Wolff is survived by her children, Richard H. Wolff, Jr. of Wyckoff, N.J., Thomas C. Wolff of South Salem, Timothy M. Wolff of South Salem, and Robert J. Wolff of Valencia, Calif.; brother, Peter Argueso of Captiva, Fla.; and 10 grandchildren. She was predeceased by her brother, Luis M.Argueso Jr.
Services will be held Monday, Sept. 1 at the funeral home. (A time for the service has not been set yet). Interment to follow at Kensico Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Two Westchester Post Offices Offer Extended Hours For Tax Day
- 2 White Plains Doctor Predicts Tough Days Ahead For Spring Allergies
- 3 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 4 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 5 Rye High School Grad Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say