WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Ann A Wolff, a former White Plains resident, died Aug. 20. She was 81.
Wolff was born Oct. 10, 1932, in White Plains, to Luis M and Dorothy (Benziger) Argueso. She worked at the Westchester County Medical Center as an administrative assistant for many years before retiring.
Wolff is survived by her children, Richard H. Wolff, Jr. of Wyckoff, N.J., Thomas C. Wolff of South Salem, Timothy M. Wolff of South Salem, and Robert J. Wolff of Valencia, Calif.; brother, Peter Argueso of Captiva, Fla.; and 10 grandchildren. She was predeceased by her brother, Luis M.Argueso Jr.
Services will be held Monday, Sept. 1 at the funeral home. (A time for the service has not been set yet). Interment to follow at Kensico Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In White Plains, Rye, Rye Brook
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer