WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Ann A Wolff, a former White Plains resident, died Aug. 20. She was 81.
Wolff was born Oct. 10, 1932, in White Plains, to Luis M and Dorothy (Benziger) Argueso. She worked at the Westchester County Medical Center as an administrative assistant for many years before retiring.
Wolff is survived by her children, Richard H. Wolff, Jr. of Wyckoff, N.J., Thomas C. Wolff of South Salem, Timothy M. Wolff of South Salem, and Robert J. Wolff of Valencia, Calif.; brother, Peter Argueso of Captiva, Fla.; and 10 grandchildren. She was predeceased by her brother, Luis M.Argueso Jr.
Services will be held Monday, Sept. 1 at the funeral home. (A time for the service has not been set yet). Interment to follow at Kensico Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 FASNY Plan Could 'Disrupt' White Plains Schools' Operations, Officials Say
- 3 309 White Plains Dads Attend Take Your Kid To School Day
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving White Plains Banks
- 5 White Plains Ranks Among Best Small-To-Midsize Cities In US