WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Ann A Wolff, a former White Plains resident, died Aug. 20. She was 81.
Wolff was born Oct. 10, 1932, in White Plains, to Luis M and Dorothy (Benziger) Argueso. She worked at the Westchester County Medical Center as an administrative assistant for many years before retiring.
Wolff is survived by her children, Richard H. Wolff, Jr. of Wyckoff, N.J., Thomas C. Wolff of South Salem, Timothy M. Wolff of South Salem, and Robert J. Wolff of Valencia, Calif.; brother, Peter Argueso of Captiva, Fla.; and 10 grandchildren. She was predeceased by her brother, Luis M.Argueso Jr.
Services will be held Monday, Sept. 1 at the funeral home. (A time for the service has not been set yet). Interment to follow at Kensico Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 White Plains Ranks As Best Town To Live In New York
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Letter: 'Cardinal Dolan Makes No Sense Whatsoever' On Merging Churches
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit