WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Ann T. DeCarlo of White Plains died Feb. 11. She was 89.
DeCarlo was born Feb. 8, 1925, to Antonio and Maria Claroni in Giuliano, DiRoma, Italy. She was a hairdresser for many years in the Fleetwood section of Mt. Vernon.
DeCarlo is survived by her daughters, Diane Taylor and Sally Goldberg; and a granddaughter; sisters, Jen (Matthew) Paulo of Gilbert, Ariz., and Ida (Ed) Massaro of White Plains; brother, Salvatore (Lucille) Claroni of White Plains; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Salvatore DeCarlo.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 18 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 19 at Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
- 1 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel To Indiana