WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Ann T. DeCarlo of White Plains died Feb. 11. She was 89.
DeCarlo was born Feb. 8, 1925, to Antonio and Maria Claroni in Giuliano, DiRoma, Italy. She was a hairdresser for many years in the Fleetwood section of Mt. Vernon.
DeCarlo is survived by her daughters, Diane Taylor and Sally Goldberg; and a granddaughter; sisters, Jen (Matthew) Paulo of Gilbert, Ariz., and Ida (Ed) Massaro of White Plains; brother, Salvatore (Lucille) Claroni of White Plains; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Salvatore DeCarlo.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 18 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 19 at Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
- 1 White Plains Woman Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 White Plains Fires Longtime Public Works Commissioner
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says