WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Ann S. Bambace, a longtime White Plains resident, died April 10. She was 102.
Bambace was born March 8, 1912, in New York City. In the 1920s and early 1930s she sang for a Radio Show Broadcast out of New Rochelle. She was a former member of the White Plains Women’s Club and the Columbiette’s.
Bambace is survived by her children, Kim (Rose) Bambace of Fishkill and Tom (Janice) Bambace of Del Ray Beach, Fla.; eight grandchildren; and 10 great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Lui C. Bambace; brothers, Tony, Johnny and Eddie Salerno; and sister, Lauretta Briante.
Funeral Services will be held at 10 a.m. Monday, April 14 with Fr. Ralph officiating at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church, 92 South Lexington Ave., White Plains. Interment at Mount Calvary Cemetery, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola