WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Ann Altamuro of White Plains died Aug. 10. She was 98.
Altamuro was born March 22, 1916, in White Plains, to Santo and Loretta (Zambri) Picinelli. She was a volunteer at the White Plains Hospital for over 30 years.
Altamuro is survived by her daughters, Patricia Endres of Harrison, Maine, and Jane Loffredio of N. Kingstown, R.I.; brother, Louis Picinelli; sisters, Rose Longo, Natalie Dennin, and Loretta Cavaliere; four grandchildren, Cari Endres,Kurt Endres, Thomas Loffredio and Alison Mimoso; and six great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Thomas Altamuro; daughter, Barbara Hemstreet; and brother, Dominick Picinelli.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 13 from 4 to 8p.m. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 14 at Our Lady of Sorrows Church. Interment at Mt. Calvary Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Hospice & Pallliative Care of Westchester.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 Father, Son Business Leaders From Westchester Share Dinner Spotlight
- 3 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner