WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Ann Altamuro of White Plains died Aug. 10. She was 98.
Altamuro was born March 22, 1916, in White Plains, to Santo and Loretta (Zambri) Picinelli. She was a volunteer at the White Plains Hospital for over 30 years.
Altamuro is survived by her daughters, Patricia Endres of Harrison, Maine, and Jane Loffredio of N. Kingstown, R.I.; brother, Louis Picinelli; sisters, Rose Longo, Natalie Dennin, and Loretta Cavaliere; four grandchildren, Cari Endres,Kurt Endres, Thomas Loffredio and Alison Mimoso; and six great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Thomas Altamuro; daughter, Barbara Hemstreet; and brother, Dominick Picinelli.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 13 from 4 to 8p.m. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 14 at Our Lady of Sorrows Church. Interment at Mt. Calvary Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Hospice & Pallliative Care of Westchester.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To White Plains