WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Ann Altamuro of White Plains died Aug. 10. She was 98.
Altamuro was born March 22, 1916, in White Plains, to Santo and Loretta (Zambri) Picinelli. She was a volunteer at the White Plains Hospital for over 30 years.
Altamuro is survived by her daughters, Patricia Endres of Harrison, Maine, and Jane Loffredio of N. Kingstown, R.I.; brother, Louis Picinelli; sisters, Rose Longo, Natalie Dennin, and Loretta Cavaliere; four grandchildren, Cari Endres,Kurt Endres, Thomas Loffredio and Alison Mimoso; and six great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Thomas Altamuro; daughter, Barbara Hemstreet; and brother, Dominick Picinelli.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 13 from 4 to 8p.m. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 14 at Our Lady of Sorrows Church. Interment at Mt. Calvary Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Hospice & Pallliative Care of Westchester.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York