WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Ann Altamuro of White Plains died Aug. 10. She was 98.
Altamuro was born March 22, 1916, in White Plains, to Santo and Loretta (Zambri) Picinelli. She was a volunteer at the White Plains Hospital for over 30 years.
Altamuro is survived by her daughters, Patricia Endres of Harrison, Maine, and Jane Loffredio of N. Kingstown, R.I.; brother, Louis Picinelli; sisters, Rose Longo, Natalie Dennin, and Loretta Cavaliere; four grandchildren, Cari Endres,Kurt Endres, Thomas Loffredio and Alison Mimoso; and six great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Thomas Altamuro; daughter, Barbara Hemstreet; and brother, Dominick Picinelli.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 13 from 4 to 8p.m. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 14 at Our Lady of Sorrows Church. Interment at Mt. Calvary Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Hospice & Pallliative Care of Westchester.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel To Indiana