WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Angelo J. Luongo, a lifelong White Plains resident, died May 4. He was 83.
Luongo was born March 17, 1931, to Francesco and Elvira (Gizzo) Luongo. He served in the U.S. Army. He was the owner and president of A.J. Luongo Corporation.
Luongo is survived by his wife, Catherine; daughter, Katherine A. Luongo; brother, Peter (Marie); and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 7 from 5 to 9 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, May 8 at St. Anthony of Padua Church with interment to follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 2 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 5 Stepinac High School Honors Alumni, Partners At Fundraiser