WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Angelo J. Luongo, a lifelong White Plains resident, died May 4. He was 83.
Luongo was born March 17, 1931, to Francesco and Elvira (Gizzo) Luongo. He served in the U.S. Army. He was the owner and president of A.J. Luongo Corporation.
Luongo is survived by his wife, Catherine; daughter, Katherine A. Luongo; brother, Peter (Marie); and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 7 from 5 to 9 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, May 8 at St. Anthony of Padua Church with interment to follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 White Plains Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday