WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Angelo J. Luongo, a lifelong White Plains resident, died May 4. He was 83.
Luongo was born March 17, 1931, to Francesco and Elvira (Gizzo) Luongo. He served in the U.S. Army. He was the owner and president of A.J. Luongo Corporation.
Luongo is survived by his wife, Catherine; daughter, Katherine A. Luongo; brother, Peter (Marie); and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 7 from 5 to 9 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, May 8 at St. Anthony of Padua Church with interment to follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 FASNY Plan Could 'Disrupt' White Plains Schools' Operations, Officials Say
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving White Plains Banks
- 3 White Plains Ranks Among Best Small-To-Midsize Cities In US
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App