WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Angelo J. Luongo, a lifelong White Plains resident, died May 4. He was 83.
Luongo was born March 17, 1931, to Francesco and Elvira (Gizzo) Luongo. He served in the U.S. Army. He was the owner and president of A.J. Luongo Corporation.
Luongo is survived by his wife, Catherine; daughter, Katherine A. Luongo; brother, Peter (Marie); and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 7 from 5 to 9 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, May 8 at St. Anthony of Padua Church with interment to follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 White Plains Man Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Vodka Bottle Case
- 4 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 5 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat