WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Angelo J. Luongo, a lifelong White Plains resident, died May 4. He was 83.
Luongo was born March 17, 1931, to Francesco and Elvira (Gizzo) Luongo. He served in the U.S. Army. He was the owner and president of A.J. Luongo Corporation.
Luongo is survived by his wife, Catherine; daughter, Katherine A. Luongo; brother, Peter (Marie); and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 7 from 5 to 9 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, May 8 at St. Anthony of Padua Church with interment to follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Danger Lurks At Many Westchester Intersections
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Christina Ruth Buckley Silverman, 46, White Plains Resident
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director