WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Angelina M. Belmont of White Plains died April 12. She was 91.
Belmont was born Feb. 18, 1923, in White Plains, to John and Christina (nee Daubler) Belmont. She retired from the White Plains City Recreation Department as a senior recreation leader for 44 years.
Belmont is survived by her sister, Grace Capossela; many nieces, nephews; grand and great nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and siblings, Gabriel, Peter, Frank, Joseph, Rocco, Michael, Sam, John, Antoinette Grieco, Mary Hutta, Jean and Theresa.
Calling hours are Monday April 14 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Ballard-Durand FH, 2 Maple Ave., White Plains. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 15 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church in White Plains. Interment will follow the service at Mt. Calvary Cemetery in White Plains.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Sustainable Westchester To Develop Solar Photovoltaic Systems