WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Angelina M. Belmont of White Plains died April 12. She was 91.
Belmont was born Feb. 18, 1923, in White Plains, to John and Christina (nee Daubler) Belmont. She retired from the White Plains City Recreation Department as a senior recreation leader for 44 years.
Belmont is survived by her sister, Grace Capossela; many nieces, nephews; grand and great nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and siblings, Gabriel, Peter, Frank, Joseph, Rocco, Michael, Sam, John, Antoinette Grieco, Mary Hutta, Jean and Theresa.
Calling hours are Monday April 14 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Ballard-Durand FH, 2 Maple Ave., White Plains. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 15 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church in White Plains. Interment will follow the service at Mt. Calvary Cemetery in White Plains.
- 1 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To White Plains