WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Angelina F. Spizzirro of White Plains died June 18. She was 98.
Spizzirro was born March 21, 1916, to Joseph and Carmela Brefere in White Plains. She was a retired dietician at Nathan Miller Nursing Home in White Plains.
Spizzirro is survived by her daughters, Mabelann (Edward) McGoey of White Plains, Roberta (John) Dubbioso of White Plains, and Marilyn (John) Moreno of Harrison; eight grandchildren; 15 great grandchildren; and three great great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husbands, Robert Otto and Louis Spizzirro; daughter, Patricia Light; three sisters; and two brothers.
Calling hours are Sunday, June 22 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, June 23 at Our Lady of Mt.Carmel Church, White Plains. Interment at Mt.Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Sarah Neuman Nursing Home, Mamaroneck.
- 1 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Sustainable Westchester To Develop Solar Photovoltaic Systems