WEST HARRISON, N.Y. - Angela Chiarella of West Harrison, formerly of White Plains, died Feb. 19. She was 91.
Chiarella was born Oct. 13, 1922, to Gennaro and Anna Rotella. Born in New York City, she then moved to Marcellinara, Italy where she spent nearly 30 years. After marriage she came to New York and made her home with her husband in White Plains. She later moved to West Harrison to be closer to her sisters.
Chiarella is survived by her children, Jerry Chiarella (Toni), Stella Stufano (Eddie) and Anna DiFede (Chuck); nine grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; sisters, Tessina Scarfone, Geraldine Guillaro (Paul) and Julia Arturi (Gus). She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Luigi Chiarella; sisters, Maria Pugliese and Frances Arturi; step-brothers, Anthony and Nicholas Rotella; and nephews, Gennaro Arturi and Sammy Arturi.
Calling hours are Saturday, Feb. 22 from 9 to 10:30 a.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 22 at St. Anthony of Padua Church, West Harrison. Interment at Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Greenburgh.
- 1 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Cuomo Lessens Ebola Quarantine Protocols Due To Outside Pressure
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures