CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - Alyce Marie DeLuigi, a longtime resident of White Plains and most recently of Croton On Hudson, died May 11. She was 85.
DeLuigi was born Aug. 31, 1928, in White Plains, and was the daughter of Timothy James and Marie Roemer Murray. She worked as a private duty nurse for various agencies; Westchester County Correctional Facility being her most recent prior to her retirement.
DeLuigi is survived by her daughter, Nancy (Michael) Byrnes of Ossining; twin grandchildren; sister-in-law, Gail Murray; and a niece. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, John DeLuigi; and nine siblings.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 15 from 7 to 9 p.m. at Ballard-Durand Funeral Home, 2 Maple Ave. at South Broadway, White Plains. Interment will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, May 16 at Mount Calvary Cemetery, White Plains.
- 1 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 4 White Plains Woman Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 5 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day