WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The City of White Plains released a notice about street closures in effect Tuesday, Dec. 31.
The Department of Public Safety announced several street closures in effect for the City of White Plains Downtown New Year's Eve Celebration.
The following streets will be closed for the celebration:
- Main Street at Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd: 3 p.m. – 3:00 a.m.
- Court Street at Martine Avenue: 3 p.m. – 3 a.m.
- Renaissance Square: 5:00 p.m. – 3 a.m.
- Renaissance/Williams Street: 3 p.m. – 3 a.m.
- Mamaroneck Avenue Northbound: 9:30 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Martine Avenue Westbound: 9:30 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd at Martine Avenue (Northbound): 11:30 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.