WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The snow accumulations may be some of the highest in recent memory, but Joseph (Bud) Nicoletti, Commissioner of the White Plains Department of Public Works, has managed to keep the city's roads clear, according to theexaminernews.com.
Nicoletti credits the stiff parking enforcement and the use of a machine that Nicolettie refers to as "the snow loader," theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 White Plains Man Stopped With 480 Packets Of Heroin
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash