WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The snow accumulations may be some of the highest in recent memory, but Joseph (Bud) Nicoletti, Commissioner of the White Plains Department of Public Works, has managed to keep the city's roads clear, according to theexaminernews.com.
Nicoletti credits the stiff parking enforcement and the use of a machine that Nicolettie refers to as "the snow loader," theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 3 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 5 New Boutique Residential Rental Projects In White Plains Top Week's News