WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The snow accumulations may be some of the highest in recent memory, but Joseph (Bud) Nicoletti, Commissioner of the White Plains Department of Public Works, has managed to keep the city's roads clear, according to theexaminernews.com.
Nicoletti credits the stiff parking enforcement and the use of a machine that Nicolettie refers to as "the snow loader," theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In White Plains, Rye, Rye Brook
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer