WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The snow accumulations may be some of the highest in recent memory, but Joseph (Bud) Nicoletti, Commissioner of the White Plains Department of Public Works, has managed to keep the city's roads clear, according to theexaminernews.com.
Nicoletti credits the stiff parking enforcement and the use of a machine that Nicolettie refers to as "the snow loader," theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 White Plains Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For White Plains
- 3 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 4 White Plains HS Postpones SAT Exams Because Of Inclement Weather
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow