WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The snow accumulations may be some of the highest in recent memory, but Joseph (Bud) Nicoletti, Commissioner of the White Plains Department of Public Works, has managed to keep the city's roads clear, according to theexaminernews.com.
Nicoletti credits the stiff parking enforcement and the use of a machine that Nicolettie refers to as "the snow loader," theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 White Plains Neighbors Of Proposed FASNY School Plan Saturday Protest
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI