WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged three White Plains residents after they were allegedly found with thousands in stolen merchandise on Wednesday, Jan. 15, according to Patch.com.
Robin Mindingall, 56; Barry M. Brown, 53; and Louis S. Nowell, 61 were all charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, Patch.com reported.
Brown and Nowell were remanded to Westchester County Jail without bail, according to Patch.com.
State Police are continuing their investigation to see if the three were involved in any other crimes, Patch.com said.
- 1 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Cuomo Lessens Ebola Quarantine Protocols Due To Outside Pressure
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures