WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged three White Plains residents after they were allegedly found with thousands in stolen merchandise on Wednesday, Jan. 15, according to Patch.com.
Robin Mindingall, 56; Barry M. Brown, 53; and Louis S. Nowell, 61 were all charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, Patch.com reported.
Brown and Nowell were remanded to Westchester County Jail without bail, according to Patch.com.
State Police are continuing their investigation to see if the three were involved in any other crimes, Patch.com said.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs The Westchester In White Plains
- 3 White Plains Hospital Partnership With Montefiore Approved By State Panel
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Changing Transit Trends Prompt Call For New White Plains Train Station