WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged three White Plains residents after they were allegedly found with thousands in stolen merchandise on Wednesday, Jan. 15, according to Patch.com.
Robin Mindingall, 56; Barry M. Brown, 53; and Louis S. Nowell, 61 were all charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, Patch.com reported.
Brown and Nowell were remanded to Westchester County Jail without bail, according to Patch.com.
State Police are continuing their investigation to see if the three were involved in any other crimes, Patch.com said.
- 1 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 2 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 3 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Two Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 White Plains Common Council Candidates Differ On Parking, FASNY