WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged three White Plains residents after they were allegedly found with thousands in stolen merchandise on Wednesday, Jan. 15, according to Patch.com.
Robin Mindingall, 56; Barry M. Brown, 53; and Louis S. Nowell, 61 were all charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, Patch.com reported.
Brown and Nowell were remanded to Westchester County Jail without bail, according to Patch.com.
State Police are continuing their investigation to see if the three were involved in any other crimes, Patch.com said.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury
- 3 White Plains Council Vote On French-American School Expected On Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Man Charged With Unlawfully Collecting Unemployment
- 5 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery