WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged three White Plains residents after they were allegedly found with thousands in stolen merchandise on Wednesday, Jan. 15, according to Patch.com.
Robin Mindingall, 56; Barry M. Brown, 53; and Louis S. Nowell, 61 were all charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, Patch.com reported.
Brown and Nowell were remanded to Westchester County Jail without bail, according to Patch.com.
State Police are continuing their investigation to see if the three were involved in any other crimes, Patch.com said.
- 1 White Plains Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 2 White Plains HS Students Protest Non-Indictment In Ferguson
- 3 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Parking Officer Appears In Court On 'Sex For No Ticket' Charge
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287