WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged three White Plains residents after they were allegedly found with thousands in stolen merchandise on Wednesday, Jan. 15, according to Patch.com.
Robin Mindingall, 56; Barry M. Brown, 53; and Louis S. Nowell, 61 were all charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, Patch.com reported.
Brown and Nowell were remanded to Westchester County Jail without bail, according to Patch.com.
State Police are continuing their investigation to see if the three were involved in any other crimes, Patch.com said.
- 1 New York Archdiocese Could Merge White Plains Parishes
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Paul Fried Named New White Plains Schools Superintendent
- 4 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester