WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged three White Plains residents after they were allegedly found with thousands in stolen merchandise on Wednesday, Jan. 15, according to Patch.com.
Robin Mindingall, 56; Barry M. Brown, 53; and Louis S. Nowell, 61 were all charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, Patch.com reported.
Brown and Nowell were remanded to Westchester County Jail without bail, according to Patch.com.
State Police are continuing their investigation to see if the three were involved in any other crimes, Patch.com said.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 3 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting
- 4 White Plains Shopping Center Has Been Spruced Up With Fashion, Bowling
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion