WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged three White Plains residents after they were allegedly found with thousands in stolen merchandise on Wednesday, Jan. 15, according to Patch.com.
Robin Mindingall, 56; Barry M. Brown, 53; and Louis S. Nowell, 61 were all charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, Patch.com reported.
Brown and Nowell were remanded to Westchester County Jail without bail, according to Patch.com.
State Police are continuing their investigation to see if the three were involved in any other crimes, Patch.com said.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In White Plains; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward White Plains, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 White Plains Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency