WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains residents are claiming one road in their city to be the worst in the state, according to News 12 Westchester.
Residents say they've complained to the city about the conditions on Saxon Woods Road, but only temporary patches have been put down to fix the potholes, cracks and crevices, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over White Plains Skies Sunday
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 New Boutique Residential Rental Projects In White Plains Top Week's News
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County
- 5 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School