WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains residents are claiming one road in their city to be the worst in the state, according to News 12 Westchester.
Residents say they've complained to the city about the conditions on Saxon Woods Road, but only temporary patches have been put down to fix the potholes, cracks and crevices, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Sustainable Westchester To Develop Solar Photovoltaic Systems