WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains residents are claiming one road in their city to be the worst in the state, according to News 12 Westchester.
Residents say they've complained to the city about the conditions on Saxon Woods Road, but only temporary patches have been put down to fix the potholes, cracks and crevices, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester