WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains residents are claiming one road in their city to be the worst in the state, according to News 12 Westchester.
Residents say they've complained to the city about the conditions on Saxon Woods Road, but only temporary patches have been put down to fix the potholes, cracks and crevices, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 White Plains Man Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Vodka Bottle Case
- 4 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 5 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat