WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in White Plains last week:
- Police have charged a White Plains man for leaving the scene of a multi-car accident on the Hutchinson River Parkway on Thursday night, police said.
- An Elmsford man was arrested on July 24 at the Fenway Golf Club in Scarsdale when tempers flared and a verbal disagreement turned physical.
- Asian cuisine has taken off in popularity in Westchester because of a growing number of health conscious consumers, said Peter Chen, who has opened Red Plum, his second Pan Asian restaurant, in the former location of Nicky’s Restaurant in White Plains.
- Though grieving, Harry Devert's mother remains grateful her son lived his short life to the fullest.
- White Plains residents are claiming one road in their city to be the worst in the state, according to News 12 Westchester.
- Christopher Guzman, a 2014 graduate of Archbishop Stepinac High School in White Plains, has been named the recipient of the Bob Fitzsimmons Scholarship from Westchester Broadway Theatre.
- 1 9-Year-Old Plans To Rock White Plains With His Debut Album
- 2 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 3 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Stepinac Grad Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler Breaks Windshield
- 5 Bishop Cites Slain Harrison Sisters' Goodness In Funeral Mass