WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Discover the benefits of combining breath-centered yoga with walking on Friday, Sept. 5, at The Westchester in White Plains as part of the Mall Walk program.
The program will begin at 9 a.m. at the Food Court on Level 4. Admission and parking are free for members of the mall walk program.
Patty Holmes, owner of The Yoga Garden in White Plains, will discuss the yoga of walking, which explores the seven benefits of combining breath-centered yoga with walking: wellness, awareness, longevity, kinesthetic sense, integration, neuro plasticity and ground reaction force.
Sponsored by Westchester County Parks, this program offers year-round indoor health walking at The Westchester on Tuesdays and Fridays, from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
To join, sign up at the horse fountain plaza near Crate & Barrel on Retail Level Two, on Tuesday and Friday mornings during the program.
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 White Plains Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday