WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Discover the benefits of combining breath-centered yoga with walking on Friday, Sept. 5, at The Westchester in White Plains as part of the Mall Walk program.
The program will begin at 9 a.m. at the Food Court on Level 4. Admission and parking are free for members of the mall walk program.
Patty Holmes, owner of The Yoga Garden in White Plains, will discuss the yoga of walking, which explores the seven benefits of combining breath-centered yoga with walking: wellness, awareness, longevity, kinesthetic sense, integration, neuro plasticity and ground reaction force.
Sponsored by Westchester County Parks, this program offers year-round indoor health walking at The Westchester on Tuesdays and Fridays, from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
To join, sign up at the horse fountain plaza near Crate & Barrel on Retail Level Two, on Tuesday and Friday mornings during the program.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 FASNY Plan Could 'Disrupt' White Plains Schools' Operations, Officials Say
- 3 309 White Plains Dads Attend Take Your Kid To School Day
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving White Plains Banks
- 5 White Plains Ranks Among Best Small-To-Midsize Cities In US