WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital has announced that it has received support from the Willow Ridge Charity Foundation to help aid the hospital's efforts in its transformation project.
In 2013 the hospital received a total of $14,405 in unrestricted funds from the foundation. A check presentation including hospital and Willow Ridge leadership was held at the club in May.
White Plains Hospital is currently in the midst of its most significant capital transformation project in its 120-year history, with ongoing construction on a new lobby, entrance way, patient tower, operating suites and radiology area, among other upgrades.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 New York Archdiocese Could Merge White Plains Parishes
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Paul Fried Named New White Plains Schools Superintendent
- 4 NY Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester