WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital had a great turn out at its college and career day for prospective nursing students on Saturday, Feb. 1.
This event had more than 45 in attendance and 16 speakers were part of the program.
The event was designed for high school and college-aged students who are interested in pursuing a career in nursing or for anyone interested in a career in nursing.
Participants had the opportunity to meet admissions counselors from various local nursing schools, learned about financial aid and scholarship opportunities and heard from nursing students and nurses who are passionate about what they do.
To date, 65 students have become nurses after going through one of the nurse apprenticeships or nurse associate programs at White Plains Hospital.
For more information, visit the White Plains Hospital website here.
Visit to learn more.
- 1 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester