WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Parents are questioning the manor in which the White Plains School District and Police department handled a bomb threat at the high school recently, according to News 12 Westchester.
A 15-year-old student allegedly wrote a note in school saying there was a bomb under a desk at the school. The high school was not evacuated and parents were not notified of the threat, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Ex-White Plains Police Officer Left Suicide Note At Murder Scene
- 3 9-Year-Old Plans To Rock White Plains With His Debut Album
- 4 Stepinac Grad Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison