WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Parents are questioning the manor in which the White Plains School District and Police department handled a bomb threat at the high school recently, according to News 12 Westchester.
A 15-year-old student allegedly wrote a note in school saying there was a bomb under a desk at the school. The high school was not evacuated and parents were not notified of the threat, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Cuomo Lessens Ebola Quarantine Protocols Due To Outside Pressure
- 2 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd