WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Parents are questioning the manor in which the White Plains School District and Police department handled a bomb threat at the high school recently, according to News 12 Westchester.
A 15-year-old student allegedly wrote a note in school saying there was a bomb under a desk at the school. The high school was not evacuated and parents were not notified of the threat, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Danger Lurks At Many Westchester Intersections
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Christina Ruth Buckley Silverman, 46, White Plains Resident
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director