WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Parents are questioning the manor in which the White Plains School District and Police department handled a bomb threat at the high school recently, according to News 12 Westchester.
A 15-year-old student allegedly wrote a note in school saying there was a bomb under a desk at the school. The high school was not evacuated and parents were not notified of the threat, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Two Westchester Post Offices Offer Extended Hours For Tax Day
- 2 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 3 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 4 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 5 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester