WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Parents are questioning the manor in which the White Plains School District and Police department handled a bomb threat at the high school recently, according to News 12 Westchester.
A 15-year-old student allegedly wrote a note in school saying there was a bomb under a desk at the school. The high school was not evacuated and parents were not notified of the threat, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County