WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A jury has found the City of White Plains negligent in a 2005 stabbing in a parking garage near the Galleria that killed Concetta "Connie" Russo-Carriero, according to LoHud.com.
The jury awarded the family of Russo-Carriero approximately $2 million, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 2 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 3 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Two Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 White Plains Common Council Candidates Differ On Parking, FASNY