WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A jury has found the City of White Plains negligent in a 2005 stabbing in a parking garage near the Galleria that killed Concetta "Connie" Russo-Carriero, according to LoHud.com.
The jury awarded the family of Russo-Carriero approximately $2 million, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits White Plains
- 5 Sex Offenders Live Near White Plains Pre-K's, Report Says