WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A jury has found the City of White Plains negligent in a 2005 stabbing in a parking garage near the Galleria that killed Concetta "Connie" Russo-Carriero, according to LoHud.com.
The jury awarded the family of Russo-Carriero approximately $2 million, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 IRS Warns White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard