WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A jury has found the City of White Plains negligent in a 2005 stabbing in a parking garage near the Galleria that killed Concetta "Connie" Russo-Carriero, according to LoHud.com.
The jury awarded the family of Russo-Carriero approximately $2 million, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Ex-White Plains Police Officer Left Suicide Note At Murder Scene
- 2 9-Year-Old Plans To Rock White Plains With His Debut Album
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Stepinac Grad Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler Breaks Windshield