WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains' Vintage Bar and Restaurant is set to host a special event to help send children with cancer to Sunrise Day Camp.
The restaurant will host "Rock the River" at 7 p.m., Feb. 27, to help raise funds to get children to the camp in Pearl River. The $125 ticket includes music by the Nerds, along with an open bar, dinner and silent auction items.
"It is a great evening to get on your dancing shoes, enjoy terrific food and prize, all to help children impacted with cancer," representatives said.
Sunrise Day Camps are the only full summer dedicated day camps in the country for children with cancer. The camp serves children from Manhattan, the Bronx, Westchester and Rockland, Southern Connecticut, and Northern New Jersey.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 White Plains Man Stopped With 480 Packets Of Heroin
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash