WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains' Vintage Bar and Restaurant is set to host a special event to help send children with cancer to Sunrise Day Camp.
The restaurant will host "Rock the River" at 7 p.m., Feb. 27, to help raise funds to get children to the camp in Pearl River. The $125 ticket includes music by the Nerds, along with an open bar, dinner and silent auction items.
"It is a great evening to get on your dancing shoes, enjoy terrific food and prize, all to help children impacted with cancer," representatives said.
Sunrise Day Camps are the only full summer dedicated day camps in the country for children with cancer. The camp serves children from Manhattan, the Bronx, Westchester and Rockland, Southern Connecticut, and Northern New Jersey.
- 1 White Plains Ranks As Best Town To Live In New York
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History