WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Department of Public Works in both White Plains and Mount Vernon are removing mounds of snow and storing them in vacant lots, school yards and recycling centers to make room for the storm set to roll into the region on Thursday, according to News 12 Westchester.
- 1 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 White Plains Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 White Plains HS Students Protest Non-Indictment In Ferguson
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287