WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Department of Public Works in both White Plains and Mount Vernon are removing mounds of snow and storing them in vacant lots, school yards and recycling centers to make room for the storm set to roll into the region on Thursday, according to News 12 Westchester.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In White Plains; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward White Plains, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For White Plains
- 5 White Plains Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester