WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Department of Public Works in both White Plains and Mount Vernon are removing mounds of snow and storing them in vacant lots, school yards and recycling centers to make room for the storm set to roll into the region on Thursday, according to News 12 Westchester.
- 1 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To White Plains