WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. - A White Plains day care center was evacuated on Friday morning after a carbon monoxide scare.
At approximately 10:30 a.m., there were elevated levels of carbon monoxide at the Lois Bronz Children Day Care Center on Manhattan Avenue, according to reports, prompting the evacuation.
The Fairview Fire District in Greenburgh was notified of the incident and Con Edison also responded. After the source of the elevated level was determined, and the building aired out, children were allowed back in.
Check back to Daily Voice for additional information as it becomes available.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.