WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- CMS Bank has announced the appointment of Andrew Edge as assistant vice president of Business Banking and Commercial Lending.
Edge joined CMS Bank in 2008 as a member of the bank’s operations department and was instrumental in the development and implementation of its website, Internet banking and cash management.
In 2011, he joined the bank’s commercial lending group. Before his new position, he served as a credit analyst, performing reviews on current portfolio clients and underwriting new commercial real estate and commercial lending transactions.
Edge is active in the local community, serving on the board of the Eastchester Rotary Club. He has also been involved with several Connecticut youth hockey organizations, including the Greenwich Skating Club and Connecticut Nordiques.
A resident of New York City, Edge is a graduate of Wesleyan University in Connecticut.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury
- 4 White Plains Native Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Going To Be A Dad
- 5 White Plains Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night