WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- CMS Bank has announced the appointment of Andrew Edge as assistant vice president of Business Banking and Commercial Lending.
Edge joined CMS Bank in 2008 as a member of the bank’s operations department and was instrumental in the development and implementation of its website, Internet banking and cash management.
In 2011, he joined the bank’s commercial lending group. Before his new position, he served as a credit analyst, performing reviews on current portfolio clients and underwriting new commercial real estate and commercial lending transactions.
Edge is active in the local community, serving on the board of the Eastchester Rotary Club. He has also been involved with several Connecticut youth hockey organizations, including the Greenwich Skating Club and Connecticut Nordiques.
A resident of New York City, Edge is a graduate of Wesleyan University in Connecticut.
- 1 White Plains Ranks As Best Town To Live In New York
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History