WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- CMS Bank has announced the appointment of Andrew Edge as assistant vice president of Business Banking and Commercial Lending.
Edge joined CMS Bank in 2008 as a member of the bank’s operations department and was instrumental in the development and implementation of its website, Internet banking and cash management.
In 2011, he joined the bank’s commercial lending group. Before his new position, he served as a credit analyst, performing reviews on current portfolio clients and underwriting new commercial real estate and commercial lending transactions.
Edge is active in the local community, serving on the board of the Eastchester Rotary Club. He has also been involved with several Connecticut youth hockey organizations, including the Greenwich Skating Club and Connecticut Nordiques.
A resident of New York City, Edge is a graduate of Wesleyan University in Connecticut.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 White Plains' AMF Bowling Center Renovated, Re-opening As Bowlmor Lanes
- 3 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News