WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- New York City-based title insurance agency TitleVest has announced the expansion of its Lower Hudson Valley operations and the addition of two title insurance and real estate professionals to its White Plains office.
Jennifer Noto, the new director of operations, Lower Hudson Valley, brings 25 years of title industry experience to assist in the management and fulfillment of TitleVest's Westchester, Rockland and Putnam County transactions.
For the past eight years, Noto was director of operations for Westchester-based Benchmark Title Agency. Her prior positions include Recording Department Manager at First American Title Insurance Company’s White Plains office and Senior Clearance Officer at L & H Abstract Corporation, a First American company.
Fern Vozza also joins TitleVest with a diverse real estate background, including positions in property management at a Westchester-based firm and as a paralegal and office manager for a real estate law firm.
“While we have long maintained a solid footprint in the Lower Hudson Valley, we are excited to expand our local presence with the addition of Jennifer and Fern to our White Plains office,” said Bill Baron, TitleVest’s president and chief executive officer.
TitleVest was voted “Best Title Agency” in the New York Law Journal’s 2013 Reader Rankings.
- 1 Ex-White Plains Police Officer Left Suicide Note At Murder Scene
- 2 9-Year-Old Plans To Rock White Plains With His Debut Album
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Stepinac Grad Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler Breaks Windshield