WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – All government offices will be closed Monday for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Garbage will not be collected Monday. As a result, residents on a Monday and Thursday pickup schedule will have garbage collected Tuesday and Thursday. Residents on a Tuesday and Friday schedule will have garbage collected Wednesday and Friday. The entire schedule can be viewed on the city’s website.
Call the Department of Public Works’ Sanitation Bureau with any questions at 914-422-1217.
The White Plains Library will be closed all day Monday.
- 1 White Plains Woman Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 White Plains Fires Longtime Public Works Commissioner
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says