WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – All government offices will be closed Monday for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Garbage will not be collected Monday. As a result, residents on a Monday and Thursday pickup schedule will have garbage collected Tuesday and Thursday. Residents on a Tuesday and Friday schedule will have garbage collected Wednesday and Friday. The entire schedule can be viewed on the city’s website.
Call the Department of Public Works’ Sanitation Bureau with any questions at 914-422-1217.
The White Plains Library will be closed all day Monday.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury
- 3 White Plains Native Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Going To Be A Dad
- 4 White Plains Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 White Plains Man Charged With Unlawfully Collecting Unemployment