WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – All government offices will be closed Monday for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Garbage will not be collected Monday. As a result, residents on a Monday and Thursday pickup schedule will have garbage collected Tuesday and Thursday. Residents on a Tuesday and Friday schedule will have garbage collected Wednesday and Friday. The entire schedule can be viewed on the city’s website.
Call the Department of Public Works’ Sanitation Bureau with any questions at 914-422-1217.
The White Plains Library will be closed all day Monday.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 FASNY Plan Could 'Disrupt' White Plains Schools' Operations, Officials Say
- 3 309 White Plains Dads Attend Take Your Kid To School Day
- 4 National Weather Service: White Plains' Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving White Plains Banks