WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A school security guard who lives in Rockland and works in Westchester has been arrested and charged in connection to a quadruple homicide that had previously been tied to former Briarcliff Manor police officer turned drug conspirator Nicholas Tartaglione. Click here to read the entire story.
Here are some other top stories from this past week (click on the link to read the story):
- Six Westchester County men were among 19 alleged members of the Lucchese Family to be charged with murder and racketeering in White Plains Federal Court on Wednesday.
- A 21-year-old Dutchess County man accused of stabbing another man in a road rage incident on Saturday faced a judge on Thursday in Mount Pleasant Town Court.
- A date has been set for Hudson Valley native and former FBI Director James Comey to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee about the investigation of possible Russian collusion with Trump staffers in the 2016 campaign.
- A 28-year-old is facing a felony drug charge after being busted with cocaine that he allegedly intended to sell.
- The state education department recently gave high marks to 14 Westchester schools.